Oral Presentation Guidelines
Staff and volunteers will be at the conference ready to assist you with anything you may need help with. Presenters should understand the following:
- A computer and LCD projector / screen will be provided in each meeting room
- All presentation should be dropped off at the Registration Table (Ballroom Foyer – 1St Floor) on:
- Monday, October 17 from 2:00pm - 7:00pm and/or
- Tuesday, October 18 from 8:00am - 12:00pm.
- Please bring your presentation on memory stick (PC compatible), so that it can be loaded before the start of your session.
- All presentations should be prepared for PowerPoint on Windows-based PCs in 4:3 ratio.
- Use of individual laptop computers is not permitted. Please note that the “Presenter View” is not available. If you need your notes, please bring them on paper.
- PowerPoint for MAC files should be tested on a PC before attending the event.
- Keynote for MAC will not be accepted, it must be exported to PowerPoint.
- We will be on a tight schedule, therefore we ask you to please adhere to your allotted speaking time.