Bioceramics 28 Registration Details
Registration is required to attend any of the events associated with Bioceramics 28.
Conference registration is now open. Fees may be paid online via credit card via UNC Charlotte or through electronic wire transfer. For wire transfer details, please contact Jennifer Eklund, Mary Cook, or Nataly Tapper. Cash and credit card payments will be accepted on-site with an additional late-registration charge (please see pricing table for details).
We cannot refund cancellations made after October 16th, 2016. For cancellations made prior to October 16, please see our refund policy outlined below.
Click here to register for the conference and pay with a credit card.
To book your room in the Omni Charlotte Hotel, the conference venue, please use their online booking tool. Please note, the conference rate is no longer available.
|Registration August 1 - September 30||On-Site Registration October 18 - October 20|
| Standard Registration
|Guest ticket for NASCAR Hall of Fame Reception:||$60.00||$90.00|
Your Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- Complimentary membership in the International Society for Ceramics in Medicine
- Symposium bag with documents, mementos, and a conference program
- Access to all sessions of the symposium
- Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- One ticket for welcome reception and award ceremony
If you require any special dietary arrangements (i.e. vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free meals), please inform the committee using the "Special Requirements:" field in the online registration form.
The official language of Bioceramics 28 is English.
Medical Assistance and Insurance:
Participants are advised to make their own arrangements regarding travel insurance and medical assistance during their stay in Charlotte. Neither the society nor the organizing committee are able to accept any responsibility for damage or injury to persons or their belongings during the symposium.
Registration Balances and Attendance:
Any difference arising in the registration fee will be collected on site by the organizing committee. If registration funds are wired late or for some other reason were not credited to the participant's account at the time of registration, a photocopy of the receipt will be required to gain access to the conference. If no proof of payment can be presented, full payment will be required on site.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Registered participants unable to attend Bioceramics 28 may request a refund until 5:00 p.m. EST on October 16, 2016. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent to the local organizing committee through email at email@example.com.
- Cancellation requests received until August 15, 2016 will be refunded the total cost less $80.00 for administrative fees.
- Cancellation requests received between August 15, 2016 and October 16, 2016 will be refunded at a rate of 50%.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after October 16, 2016 or for registered participants who fail to attend.
- No refunds will be issued in case of canceled sessions or program changes.
- No refunds will be issued for publication fees.