Conference attendees who reside outside the United States may need to apply for a visa at the American Embassy, consulate, or other visa-issuing office in their country of origin. Please begin your visa application process as soon as possible, as applications may take several months to process. For information on obtaining your visa, visit the U.S. Department of State's website.
Many visa issuing offices require that you present a letter of invitation to the conference, proof of conference registration, and airline ticket confirmation, along with your visa application. If you need a letter of invitation to the conference, please email the following information to Jennifer Eklund:
- Your full name as it appears on your passport
- Your professional or academic title
- The name of your school, department, institution, lab, or business
- Your full mailing address
- Are you the author of a paper that has been accepted for Bioceramics 28?
- If you are an author please provide the title of the paper